As pet owners, it is specifically important to keep your pets safe from the monsters that could possibly reside inside your pets bodies itself. This story involves no ordinary maggot – it comes from a botfly.

The video features a kitten whose facial area is infested with botflies. The botfly is extremely dangerous, as their larvae burrow into their victim’s

epidermal layers and nest themselves by anchoring their bodies, often causing serious swelling and infections around the area. It survives by obtaining nutrients from your pet’s bloodstream, endangering your pet’s life in the process.

Warning: Viewer discretion is advised due to graphic imagery. Click to view the extraction process below.

Keep your pets pest-free and safe from unwelcome inhabitants.

Share this story now!